FeesAll fees are in Euro.
Registration Categories(CAV only)
All non-student participants
Students must fax proof of student status (Subject: CAV Student Status) to +49 441 9722 502 or send a PDF file with proof of student status (Subect: CAV Student Status) to Juergen.Niehaus_X_Informatik.Uni-Oldenburg.DE (replace '_X_' by @)
Registration Deadlines(CAV only)
The deadlines for the various registrations are:
- Early registration rates apply for the registration received on or before May 25th.
- Regular registration rates apply for the registrations received on or after May 26th until June 15th. There is an increase of 20% from early to regular rates
- Late registration rates apply for the registrations received on or after June 16th and on-site during the conference. There is an increase of 40% from early to late rates.
Online RegistrationOnline registration closes at June 27th. After this date, on-site registration only is possible (at Late registration rates).
CAV Registration Fees
Workshop Registration FeesThe following table gives the fees for the various workshops in Euro
|GVD 2007 (July 1)||90 Euro|
|SPIN 2007 (July 1-3)||230 Euro (Optional Dinner +50)|
|FMICS 2007 (July 1-2)||245 Euro|
|SMT 2007 (July 1-2)||175 Euro|
|ARTIST Workshop (July 1-2)||170 Euro (Optional Dinner +40)|
|AHA 07 (July 2)||85 Euro|
|PDMC 07 (July 8)||105 Euro|
Reductions for Multiple RegistrationsRegistration for more than one workshop is possible (e.g., to receive their proceedings or similar). In this case, fees for the second and any further workshop scheduled for the same day are reduced by 75 Euros/day.
An exception to this rule is SPIN, which starts after lunch on July 1 and ends with lunch on July 3. If SPIN is booked as the second (or third or...) workshop on any of these days, the fee is reduced by
- 35 Euros for July 1
- 75 Euros for July 2
- 55 Euros for July 3 (e.g. if you also register for CAV)
What Registration Fees CoverCAV and all Workshops
- 2 coffee breaks per day (Exception SPIN: 2 coffe breaks on July 2, 1 coffe break on July 1 and 3 each)
- Lunch (Exception SPIN: Lunch on July 2 and 3, no lunch on July 1)
- WLAN internet access during conference hours
- The right to attend talks in the technical program for any workshop held during the same day
- The right to attend the tutorials on July 3
- Conference proceedings (Excludes students)
- Reception on July 3
- Excursion / Banquet on July 5 (Excludes Students; Student participants may purchase Extra Ticket for Excursion / Banquet during Online Registration)
- Informal proceedings
- Conference proceedings
- Optional dinner on July 2 (if chosen)
- Participants proceedings
- Workshop Dinner on July 1
- Informal proceedings
- Optional dinner on July 1 (if chosen)
- Workshop Proceedings
ProceedingsExtra proceedings for CAV and Workshops (e.g., those, that have proceedings) can be purchased on-site. There is no option to purchase them during the registration process.
- A refund request received until June 15th is eligible for a refund of the fees with a 50 Euro cancellation fee.
- A refund request received after June 15th and until June 27th is eligible to a partial refund of 50% of the fees.
- There will be no refunds after June 27th.
Payment MethodsYou can pay your registration fees by
- credit card (data can be submitted online via SSL or offline via fax)
- money transfer order
Credit Card Payment
On behalf of Oldenburg University, 1st-payment-portal.de (B+W Daten Service, Oldenburg, Germany) will charge the registration fees from your credit card. The account statement of your credit card will therefore list 1st-payment-portal.de (not Oldenburg University or CAV).
RegistrationThe online registration can be found here.
(On-line Registration is closed. Registration is still possible on-site.)